We are now able to offer finance packages to spread the cost of your investment with a purchase lease option.
Latest figures suggest that at least 50% of current security installations are financed through leasing, with 95% of the Times Top 100 UK companies, 9 of the Top 10 firms of Chartered Accountants and 9 out of 10 Local Authorities in England and Wales acquiring equipment in this manner.
- All lease payments made under lease agreements are fully tax deductible:
- By leasing rather than buying security equipment you can offset the full amount (100%) of each years lease rental payments against corporation tax, instead of an annual tax allowance of only 25% on the capital value of the equipment which diminishes each year
- Immediate use of the equipment without capital outlay
- Payments match usage – with leasing you can spread the cost of the equipment over it’s working life. As the rentals are based on the cost of the equipment at today’s prices and paid from tomorrow’s income, they represent a real safeguard against inflation
- Fixed prices means easy budgeting
- Fixed rentals are convenient in that they simplify budgeting and administration. Although most rentals are quarterly they can sometimes be structured to fit in with a customers specific budgetary needs.
- Easy upgrade to maintain pace with constantly improving technology
- You can take advantage of the latest technology by simply upgrading the equipment at any time during the contract with outstanding balances included in the new rentals
- Using leasing as another line of credit allows working capital to be released for other projects
- Leasing offers simple and quick decisions. It also leaves existing credit lines and overdraft facilities undisturbed and unlike bank facilities cannot be withdrawn at short notice
- If you are therefore considering the acquisition of certain systems and would like to discuss the finance side of the project in a little more depth, then do not hesitate to contact our offices